Thursday, April 9, 2009

Caught up!

The third time was the charm on this Rainbow Jane triangle. I tried twice with the instructions that were given but I just have not mastered Y seams. I decided I needed to applique it and I think it turned out pretty good. If I knew how to hand piece I would have tried that. Now I have a little break before this months blocks ship. This is block 98 of Nearly Insane, a corner block.

Block M-2 of Dear Jane. A new block should be posted today and I will hopefully get it done and stay on top of this. As soon as it is done I will post a new progress chart.


9 comments:

Barb said...

I think I would be pulling my hair out...great job...

Unknown said...

love my corner block! 29 done/98 to go. can't wait!!

happy 2 days off (it's not a vacation) enjoy sewing.

ck

Crispy said...

Your blocks are so pretty Yvette. Quilters are such great problem solvers and I'm impressed that you kept on trying until you found the solution. The tri turned out beautifully.

Crispy

Robin said...

Yay for being caught up! Your triangle looks awesome. And I can't get over your Nearly Insane blocks... love them!!!

Betsy said...

You do know that my DJ are on extended vacation right?
They met up with some Dear Johns in Acapulco and are not in a rush to get back.

Lindsey said...

Caught up?....Uh, no...right on time compared to me...I haven't even opened the March pack yet...lovely!

Here's to your beautiful work...so much to be proud of..

Cindy said...

Ooh, I love this corner block. I'm not even a red person - I thought...LOL

Jean said...

These are beautiful...I don't think I have the patience for these!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.