Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rainbow Blocks

The colors are really off on these. I had to use my phone to take the pictures again this week due to computer issues. I have resolved my issues and hopefully next week will have better images.

These are the final 2 Rainbow Jane blocks that I had to make for August. Next weekend I hope to have time to put them together.

That was all I had time to do this weekend. I am hoping with a 4 day weekend coming up that I will be able to really catch up on some UFO's.

9 comments:

Joy said...

I'm glad you got your 'puter issues resolved....sometimes technology is a royal pain!

I love your blocks, but I especially love that star!

Happy Short Week!

Karene said...

Love your blocks!!! I'm really liking the red and white. I might just have to make a red/white, blue/white, yellow/white, oh man...whatever...endless possibilities

Betsy said...

I wondered if you were making more. They came out very nice.

Crispy said...

The blocks are lovely, the effect of the bottom one made it one of my favorites. Good luck with the UFO plans while having 4 days off...the best laid plans and all LOL.

Crispy

Crispy said...

The blocks are lovely, the effect of the bottom one made it one of my favorites. Good luck with the UFO plans while having 4 days off...the best laid plans and all LOL.

Crispy

Carrie P. said...

Oh,neat blocks. That second one looks pretty tough.

Cindy said...

I think I know you well enough by now to know that come the 4 day weekend, you'll accomplish more than most of us put together!!

I agree, Joy, that star block is a BIG eye-catcher!!!!

Robin said...

Pretty! I love that bottom block.

Kim D. said...

Your blocks are great, I love the red and white.