Monday, September 1, 2008

G-7, J-4, RS-11 & August's Vintage Valentine

Here is Block #6 of the Vintage Valentine BOM.




G-7 That Curve Master foot I bought sure came in handy today for this block. I just cut out all the pieces from paper templates and sewed them together. This was much easier than I thought it was going to be.


J-4 - A nice easy one for a change. RS-11 I couldn't get the sides to stay down for the picture but the triangle turned out pretty decent. Paper pieced most of it.



5 comments:

Joy said...

Oooh! I think that's my favorite of the Vintage Valentine blocks so far - sew pretty!!

Yay for holiday weekends! Don't you love the extra time to sew!

The Dear Jane progress is so much fun to watch! You are doing an amazing job!

Have a great week! {{{Hug!}}}

Karene said...

Sigh....I have no words to describe the Vintage Valentine block this month ! I know I say AMAZING and GORGEOUS a lot, but THEY ARE ALL SIMPLY AMAZING AND GORGEOUS !!! I can't wait to try the curves foot but alas it's still in the box...ha,ha,ha !!!

Hugs,
K

Carolyn Bierman said...

I like the triangle one. :D (that's the technical term, I'm sure)

Betsy said...

The blocks look great. I forgot I had the Valentine quilt pattern. Maybe some day.

Anina said...

I love them all!