I was able to square up and sew together all the wool blocks I had made. Now I have to make a zillion triangles for the first border.
Below is the stitchery I posted about last week. I used a new transfer paper that I bought from Treasured Threads. You use your printer to print the design on the transfer paper. Then you remove the backing of the paper and stick the design to the front of your fabric. It looks and feels like a lightweight stabilizer. It sewed like a dream, no issues at all. This morning I placed the finished design in a basin of cold water for 10 minutes. The paper completely washes away, leaving zero residue on the fabric. I was worried that the ink would stay on the fabric or run but I had nothing like that happened. I am sold! I will definitely buy more of this when I run out.
Block 2 of Polka-Dot Girls is now complete!
What is a week without an Insane block. Here is an Insane-ish block. This will be one I use to replace one of the blocks with a zillion pieces. The one on the left has red on the corners because I ran out of the light fabric. Oops. LOL!