Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bountiful Blessings & Insanity Strikes Again!

I was able to do 2 more pots this weekend. The first one was a killer to do, it had many more intricate pieces that found their way to the trash. If I have any gray hairs tomorrow it will be from this one block. Six more pots to go and then the fun begins. The sashing has a bazillion paper-pieces blocks in it. HELP!!!





My goal is to make an Insane block for every day that I don't have to go to work. I has a three day weekend so here are my three blocks.


I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, quilty week.

13 comments:

Betsy said...

All the blocks are fantastico!!!

JustCindy said...

The pots are fantastic! This quilt is going to be gorgeous. The nearly insane blocks just get prettier and prettier.

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the striped fabric to add to that middle block. You're really making great progress with NI.

The pot with all the pieces looks wonderful.

CJ said...

Yvette, those pots are going to make a fabulous quilt, but wow I can't even imagine how to quilt that one!

I absolutely love the combination of block pattern and fabric in your last block, awesome!

ranette said...

The pots are looking great....you can do that border, I know you can!

Ahhhh...love your NI blocks, just love them....

Annelies said...

I love all the blocks you made. You did a great job !

Cindy said...

All right, already, are your eyes bugging out yet....................or do I say are your eyes jugging out yet?

Crispy said...

Beautiful blocks Yvette. Sticking with that one pot block and getting it done really paid off...beautiful!!

Crispy

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! I love this one! The pots are going to be gorgeous! I love southwestern pottery and have some that look almost like these blocks!! I always look forward to coming in here on Monday's to see your beautiful handiwork!

Hugs
Mimi

Robin said...

Gorgeous!!! Those pots have serious style. That is going to be an amazing quilt. And I love your NI blocks this week... those prints you used just sing!

Julianne said...

I love the red and white combination - it is really striking!!

deb said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the reds!!!!!!!!
I envy you making those pots ....I could never do that!!!!! Beautiful!

Denver criminal defense attorney said...

so beautiful.