I wasn't really in the mood to do any Insane blocks this weekend but I didn't want to get too far behind the group. Ranette's blocks really inspired me too! I chose to do two easy blocks. The top block will be a replacement block for one of those Insane ones that have over a hundred pieces. The one under that is block #60. Nice and easy! 65 blocks done (really 130 for me) and 33 to go (66 for me).
I was able to sew 3 more wool blocks in the evenings. I may have to re-do the one on the upper right, I don't like how the vine is so wonky.
The blocks below are 6.5" string blocks that I made using the leftovers that I had for my "An Angel's Story" quilt. I am going to make as many as I can and then use them to piece a backing for the quilt. I found the perfect border & Binding fabric today at the Orange Quilt Bee. I bought extra to hopefully have enough for the rest of the back.
I hope everyone has a healthy, happy, productive week. Happy quilting!!