Sunday, January 27, 2008

Seeing Stars




I took a class last year called "Texas Star". I wanted to learn how to do the dreaded "Y" seams and what better way than to make a zillion of them. Well, I almost decided to chuck it all in a box and call it a UFO. The OCD inside of me decided I better just get it done. I have been working on it faithfully for an hour or two every weekend and today I got the top put together. I still have to square it up and add borders to it, which I will do next Sunday at quilt class. I have no idea how I am going to quilt it other than stitching in the ditch. I may have to take out my embroidery machine and do something with the hexagon shapes.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

You have been a busy girl!!

I am so inspired to work on my Stars now!!

It's GORGEOUS!!!

:)

Karene said...

WOW, WOW, WOW !!!

You GO girl !

K-