Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year

I guess I will start my first post of the year by posting pictures of the last of my 2007 finished quilt projects. Karene and Joy were sick of ruling table runners.
This is a fall wall hanging that I made before Thanksgiving. It was the first time I used my walking foot w/ guide to quilt.


This was a table runner pattern that I got from www.connectingthreads.com. I really loved it when I saw it online but after I made it I lost the love. It is now covering a desk in my mothers bedroom. I did use it as a learning experience though. I got to practice my satin stitch and I also got to practice machine embroidery. Boy, I need much more practice. LOL




This is a quilt I made for my friend, Maria. It is a kit from moda from the Chocolat line of fabrics. I love the colors and I may get more fabrics to make myself a quilt using them.





This is a baby quilt I made for my friends daughter. She is having a baby girl in February. The quilt is called "Little Blessings".


This is a baby quilt I made for my boss. This is the second quilt I made for this baby that won't be born till April. The first one was the airplane quilt. I hated the way it came out so I had to make another one. This one will pass! Geez, I hope she has a boy.



.






3 comments:

Karene said...

oh my gosh !!!! Where in the world do you have the time to do all of those !!! I'M SEW JEALOUS...ha,ha,ha. I can't imagine you not liking the airplane quilt, it was SEW cute and turned out great.....can I have it !!! Just kidding, not !

Hugs,

Joy said...

WhooooooooHooooooooo! She's baa-ack!! Yay Fit Quilter! You have been a busy girl!!

I love the Moda Chocolate quilt...yummmmy.....and the Little Blessings quilt melts me....I still am kinda poking around looking for some of that material!

You do beautiful work. And a lot of it! Thanks for putting up the pictures....I'm inspired to go finish something....anything! Gotta clear some UFOs out so I can start some chicken projects!!

:)

Elenara Castro Teixeira said...

Muito bonito os teus trabalhos. Tens muito bom gosto.
Uma bela combinação de cores trás alegria para as tuas estamparias.
Um abraço!