Here is this months "Four Star Generals". It went together fairly easy and quick.
Joy came over on Saturday and we worked on "Ode to the 30's". Here are the two 9" blocks we chose to work on this month. I should have taken pictures of hers too. Ugh!
Next up is this months "Crossroads" blocks. This may be my favorite quilt I have going on right now. I wish I had just kitted this myself and just work on it till it is finished.
During the week I finished 7 more baskets (no picture) and another "Sweet and Simple" block. This is number 14 of 30. Sorry about the poor picture quality.
This months mystery clue for the Silver Thimble Mystery from Fatquarters came early so I got a head start. I need to make 80 - 3 1/2" 9 patches. Here are the 40 I put together today. I can't wait to see what this quilt looks like. So far I am really happy with the pieces we are making.
That's it for this weekend.
I have shortened my list for the month of May. I am not even sure I will be able to get this list done. I have decided that I really need to organize my house. I have MANY things that still need to be donated that were my moms and I am ready to do that. I want to simplify! This may take me several months but it won't get done unless I make a start. Once I am organized I will be more productive.
May Quilt list
1) Prep baskets. ( I need 40 more)
2) Silver Thimble Mystery (40 more 9 patches)
3) Take apart the three rows of Dear Jane that I started several years ago and re-make the blocks that I don't like and put together row A.
4) 2012 Mystery - Make last block and finish top and piece backing.
5) Charming Addition Gift. ( Piece at least 6 more rows)
6) Jo's Little Woman Club. (Make one mini)
7) Cheddar Bow Ties. (work on when all items above are completed)
I wish you all a wonderful, productive, healthy week.