Yippeeeee! All of my July's sewing goals were met!
X1) Quilt Angel quilt
X2) Quilt & Bind Polka Dot Girls
X3) Borders on Bloomin Beauty
X4) Borders on CK's NI quilt
X5) Piece backing for CK's NI quilt
X6) July's "Gardeners Journal"
X7) July's "Calendar Redwork"
X8) 4-"Life is Beautiful" stitcheries
X9) Stitch 3 "Tisket a Tasket" blocks
X10) Finish red/white 10-patches
X11) Start paper piecing my NI borders (1 side done)
Below is a new redwork project I am doing for my mom. My cousin brought me the pre-printed panels and I just need to stitch them. So nice not to have to transfer the design onto the fabric. I plan on doing one a month or more depending on how other ongoing projects are going.
Here is my Polka Dot Girls all quilted! I practiced my free motion skills I learned at a class.
The last thing I finished is my July's Calendar Redwork BOM. Time to drive over to the quilt shop and pick up August's block.
Time to list August's goals.
1) Pin baste "Blooming Beauty"
2) Paper piece 3 borders for "Nearly Insane-ish"
3) Gardener's Journal block for August
4) Calendar Redwork block for August
5) 4 - Life is Beautiful Stitcheries
6) 2- Catalicious Stitcheries
7) 1- Redwork Stitchery
8) 10 - Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Blocks
9) Start sashing red/white 9-patches