I finally put my June's "Gardener's Journal" block together. I finished four more "Life is Beautiful" stitcheries. I prepped 10 more of these for my trip to New Mexico tomorrow. I guess I will pack them in my luggage. I would love to work on them on the plane but I am afraid needles and scissors won't be allowed in my purse. :( Good thing my Kindle is all loaded up!
I quilted this Angel panel this past weekend. I needed to get it done since it is a gift for my cousin in New Mexico.
I also made a ton of the red/white 9-patches for the 9-patch a day challenge. I have a total of 72 now, which is 2 more than I need for the project I have in mind.
1) Quilt Angel quilt - DONE
2) Quilt Polka Dot Girls - Pinned and ready
3) Borders on Bountiful Beauty
4) Borders on Colleen's NI quilt
5) Piece backing for Colleen's NI quilt
5) July's "Gardeners Journal"
6) July's "Calendar Redwork"
7) 4 more "Life is Beautiful" stitcheries
8) Stitch last 3 "Tisket a Tasket" blocks
9) Finish red/white 9-patches - DONE
10) Start paper piecing my NI borders
Hmmmm...... I think my plate is full. LOL!!!!
OOPS.....I also finished another "Tisket a Tasket" wonky handled block. 3 to go!