Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slow moving projects.

I was able to put the Rainbow Jane blocks I had made together Friday night after work. Wouldn't you know, I got a new set of ten in the mail the same day.
I worked on May's "Home is Where the Heart Is" block all day today. I would stitch a few colors, walk away and do chores, stitch a few, go to the gym, stitch a few, go cook. I am just happy it is finished. I hope to not have to machine blanket stitch for at least a month.
A new Nearly Insane block posts every Sunday. Last week, I am assuming because of Mother's Day, a new block wasn't posted. I decided to whip out an easy one and get a small step ahead of the game.
Here is C-13 of traditional Jane.
This is C-12
and this is C-7. This means I can put together the first 3 rows of my traditional Jane quilt if I want to. I just can't decide whether or not to do corner stones.

I hope everyone has a fantastic week.

Happy Stitchin! XOXOX

12 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You have a lot of beautiful things going on there.

Lindsey said...

Man....you're my idol! I can't believe you're doing 3 Janes plus all of those other goodies...I will catch up!

Barb said...

Wow, you have gotten alot done. I love the Jane quilt blocks and well...just loved all of what you showed us.

Betsy said...

Yvette evrything as usual is bello.
your BOM is interesting. What is the title of it?

Anonymous said...

The Rainbow Jane is going to be beautiful! I absolutely love the May block. Is that an online BOM?

Crispy said...

These may be slow moving projects Yvette but they are absolutely beautiful!!

Crispy

Robin said...

As always-- an inspiration!!! Your Rainbow Jane is fabulous-- I can't believe you've already put them all together. The blanket stitching may be a pain, but it sure looks fabulous. :) And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is struggling... to cornerstone or not to cornerstone? That is the question! :P

Karen said...

All your blocks are wonderful. Rainbow Jane is just beautiful and how cute is the May block. You have been busy.

Karene said...

NICE.....I love the way your Home is Where the Heart Is turned out !!! You are still quite insane on the DJs and Nearly Insane, however !!! They are going to look SEW pretty when they are done but I'd go blind doing stuff that small and crazy with that many pieces each !!

Carrie P. said...

Everything is great but I especially love those rainbow blocks.

Kristie said...

Oh, they look wonderful! I wish that I felt like working on mine again! Maybe soon!
Kristie

Joy said...

Loving your "Home Is" block!

Your Janes and Insanes are so pretty....I love all of them, but I especially like the Rainbow Jane blocks! Such happy colors!

:)