I was tagged by Lindsey so I thought I would play along.
Six Honest Things About myself.
1. I am the most unorganized clean person you will ever meet. I am very regimented in my cleaning chores and no playing or having fun of any kind will be done unless all the chores are done. House is spic and span, laundry clean, folded and ironed and car washed. However, I am VERY unorganized. Every year I try to organize drawers and closets but in a few months things are willy-nilly again. Don't even look in my fridge or pantry. They are clean, but messy. I keep hearing ads on the radio about a place called "The Container Store". I may have to drop by and see what kind of help they can give me.
2. I love getting up at an ungodly hour. I love enjoying my coffee and enjoying the day before it even starts.
3. I hate to dress up.
4. I hate showers. Not the rain ones, the bridal and baby ones. I guess it is because I have to dress up. (See #3) LOL
5. I hate shopping. Disclaimer: I LOVE SHOPPING if it is quilt related.
6. I hate driving. I guess when you commute 3hrs a day to and from work you grow to hate it.
OK, now I am going to tag a few people. Please do not feel obligated to answer.