Saturday, December 6, 2008

Playing With My Embroidery Unit

I finally had a little time to play with my Embroidery unit. The pieces I really wanted to make require me to have a larger hoop, which is on order and hasn't come in yet. I decided to try to make a few blocks from a Holiday Redwork disk I bought. If I am lucky they will be ready to go December 2010. LOL!


I bought a freestanding lace design from Emblibrary.com that I also wanted to try. These are pretty quick and simple but if you wanted to make a bunch for your tree it would cost a small fortune in washaway stabilizer.

3 comments:

Karene said...

DARLING !!!! GOOD JOB !!! I'm SEW jealous.

Unknown said...

OMG, how cute are those. bring them in tomorrow.

Joy said...

okay. definitely, we have to have that embroidery party!

Very very very cute!!

:)