Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nearly Insane Block 35

64 pieces in a 6" square. Starbucks was required for this one.


Colleen said...

OMG that's awesome. your next cup of starbucks is on me!


cdnj said...

It's absolutely beautiful. Congrats on finishing it and your lovely embroideries. I hope you have a wonderful time with your company.

Doin the Math said...

Whew. I would have needed a lot more than Starbucks! :) Nice job!

CJ said...

I'm afraid hard liquor would be required for me to attempt that block, LOL. You must have the patience of a saint, great job!

Joy said...

I would have parted ways with what's left of MY sanity, for sure! You did an amazing job.

The more I see of this quilt's blocks,

1. the more I understand the name of the quilt.

2. the more I stand with my jaw hanging, admiring the fantastic job you are doing!

Happy Christmas to you!