Sunday, November 27, 2011

More BOM's

I can't believe I missed another Sunday of posting. Time is just flying by! I did manage to finish a few BOM's.

This is my monthly Cat stitchery. I am going to eventually make little pillows out of them once I get them all stitched.

This is one of the blocks from the third issue of Vignette. I am still working on the other two sections from the same issue. Issue 5 is coming out any day and I was hoping to be caught up. I guess my next goal will be to catch up before issue 6 comes out. LOL
This is block 4 of "Star Spangled Celebration" I will get it attached to the other section of the quilt body net weekend.
I also made 8 more "Cotton Club" blocks but I don't have pictures of those. That brings my total to 17 out of 45 done.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. Back to work tomorrow!
Have a great week!

19 comments:

JustCindy said...

The cat stitchery is so cute as is Vignette. You must be a speed stitcher on the stitcheries, you get them done so fast.

Lynette said...

Wow! You got some awesome work done. :)

Robin said...

Fun stuff! I can't wait to see how all those Vignette sections come together. It is going to be amazing!

Barb said...

Your stitchery is just wonderful...lots of work...and now I can see why you love those frixion pens....can't wait to use them.

marina said...

Your vignette stitching is just beautiful, cute cat stitchery too.
Happy catching up!

Linda said...

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Love the kitty stitchery!!

Janet O. said...

I can't believe all of the projects--and all of the progress on them. When do you breath?

Lynda said...

Another big week Yvette - you are going so well with your Vignette blocks.

Deb said...

Yvette they all look awesome! you don`t have too much on your plate do you..VBG!!
Hope you had fun on your holiday weekend as well.
I know what you mean about time flying by...geesh

Betsy said...

Beautiful projects Yvette.

ranette said...

Your Vignette looks awesome! Actually everything does. So many stitches in vignette and I am very excited to see how it all comes together too!

Karen said...

Wow! The cat is so cute and Vignette is fabulous and Star Spangled Celebration is wonderful too!

Quilter Kathy said...

Your vignette is amazing...great work!

Terry said...

Cute cat stitchery! I love your Vignette block too! You'll get caught up! :0)

Nancy said...

How many cats do you have finished? All of your work is gorgeous!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

My goodness you are putting us all to shame over there. Love the kitty's.I'll get your next one out soon. You have some catching up to do on those. lol

Linda said...

The cat pillows sound like fun! That one sure is cute...and I love the patriotic block as well! You amaze me with how much you get done each week!!

Carrie P. said...

Always great to see what you are up to.

Joy said...

Love it all! Vignette is going to be so pretty - and Star Spangled is coming right along - I still say you've cloned yourself. I thought I had commented last week - I think I'm losing it. Time is definitely flying by. I'm looking forward to setting goals for next year - you've made me a believer. Anyway, happy stitching and have a safe, smooth, quick work week!