Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where Did October Go?


I can't believe the month is almost over and I don't know where it went. I need to refocus my goals because I have been tired and lazy lately. I am off the next 3 days from work and I plan on getting a plan together that I need to stick to.


I want to get started on doing a block a week on my Dear Jane quilt. I have rejected the 2 blocks I made a few weeks ago. I will start out by doing some easier ones before I tackle anything with applique or Y-seams.
This is a picture of my virtual design wall. I have one triangle done. LOL!!!! I hope to post a new pic at least once a month with the progress of my quilt.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Now that is cool. How did you do that? (the virtual design wall!) That is a very useful tool.....

I sure can empathize on the "getting the plan together and sticking to it." I was doing very well and have totally slacked for two weeks. My "bad"!!

Okay. So we will do BETTER!

We can reward ourselves for a good month of effort, by grabbing Karene and going on the mini-quilt run December 1st!! Deal??!! The Three Amigos will ride again!

Have a great weekend!! See you Sunday! Hugs!

Yvette said...

Hi Joy!
The design wall came from the Dear Jane software that I have.

Yes, we will do better sticking to a plan. I like the reward idea of the mini-run.

THE THREE AMIGOS RIDE AGAIN!!!!